TSP DELIGHT'S LOGO - REVISED

So we actually launched our humble, mini food business "TSP DELIGHT - Mum's love in every bite" last October 07, 2014 and it was up to a great start so I'm very happy about it.  For our introductory products, we offer our special Leche Flan and Ube Halaya. What makes me really proud of this is that it's really made from fresh and natural ingredients and it was slowly cooked to really make people feel that they're always at home or better yet, it shifts them back to their amazing childhood memories where their loving moms used to cook their favorite desserts.  The feedback that we received by far are all awesome and it definitely boosts our drive to grow!  For that, I am very grateful. Thank you very much!

On to the post, I initially created a brand logo which we used at The Deksbook's Facebook Page launch and on our first batch of products. After a few batches made, my mom told me that she finds it hard to read the logo and product labels, and the stickers are kind of hard to peel because of its round shape lol. Well, TSP DELIGHT was indeed created to celebrate how amazing our mom is especially when it comes to cooking.  She is the mastermind to all the existing and upcoming products of this mini food business. So with that, her opinions are very very important for me and I've made some revisions to the logo and labels as per her request.

I'm going to share with you some of the images that I have created for TSP DELIGHT.

NEWLY REVISED TSP DELIGHT LOGO
NEWLY REVISED PRODUCT LABELS
OLD TSP DELIGHT LOGO
OLD PRODUCT LABELS

I'm glad that my mom loved the revised version. (Because it takes time revising the graphics. lazy me. lol). Let me know what you guys think. Perhaps, you still have some great ideas so we can make this really good for my mom.

Also, you guys may feel free to like The Deksbook on Facebook so you can get the latest updates on TSP Delight and see all things delightfully TSP!

Thank you all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments