'TIS THE SEASON. STARBUCKS PLANNER 2015

November 03, 2014 is the launching date of Starbucks 2015 planner! I believe lots of Starbucks avid fanatics are waiting for this date. 'Tis definitely the season... for collecting stickers!
STARBUCKS PLANNERS 2015 (Photo Credits to http://www.rappler.com/)

Well, others may raise their eyebrows and that other coffee places may follow this kind of promo but there is indeed a good reason to be excited because of this year's design. The planners are covered with water-resistant cloth which is actually the same material used for the aprons of the baristas! (how neat is that!) It comes with 4 different vibrant colors, brown, black and the merry-merry green and red. Also, it includes a chalk marker/highlighter, a pin, and name tag bookmarks and let's not also forget the cool promotional coupons!

What got me really excited is the chalk marker/highlighter and the name tag bookmark.  You can now write your name on it just like the menu boards on the barista's station! (Just a tiny version though) I kinda want to do that even before because it looks really cute haha.

Another thing that caught my attention is the brown planner, I love the details of the iconic "Siren" on the cover and also, it's the only one which is very different from the rest of the variants. A stand out so to speak.  Functionality-wise, as you can see on the picture, it provides an ample space for writing and the paper quality is still outstanding.  This is indeed a quality planner to watch out for. I'm excited to have mine soon! Gotta start collecting stickers~

In my excitement for the 2015 Planner, I suddenly remembered the previous ones I had.  I was able to get some Starbucks planners in the past years and I'm still keeping them at home. Just want to share some pictures of how they look like now:
STARBUCKS PLANNER 2008

Remember the teenage feel of the 2008 Starbucks planner? I love its leather covering.
STARBUCKS PLANNER 2010

Sorry, I failed to get the 2009 planner lol! Anyway, moving on to 2011.
STARBUCKS PLANNER 2011

I think this one looks the oldest among the rest of my planners lol.
STARBUCKS PLANNER 2012

This one's also good because of its wooden cover.  I just wished it was bigger and has more space to write on.
STARBUCKS PLANNER 2013

Aaand now!
STARBUCKS PLANNER 2014

This is the one that I use until today! I know lots of you were able to get more than what I did but then again, all these planners have served me very well through the years. I believe that's the most important thing, it's should be very useful for you.

People can avail of the Starbucks Planner 2015 promo card from November 3, 2014 to January 8, 2015 with no purchase required.

For the complete list of the mechanics and rules, kindly click on the link below:
STARBUCKS PHILIPPINES PLANNER PROMOTION MECHANICS

You may also like Starbuck's Philippines Facebook page to get the latest updates:
STARBUCKS PHILIPPINES ON FACEBOOK

Since it's Christmas season, it's not just the beautiful planner.  To know more about their featured products, you may want to check out Rappler.com's post: "AN UP-CLOSE LOOK AT THE ENTIRE STARBUCKS PH HOLIDAY MENU AND PLANNER".

What are you guys waiting for? Let's go ahead and start collecting stickers! :)

UPDATE: January 12, 2015

Good thing Starbucks Philippines extended their promo until January 23, 2015. I was able to complete mine and decided to get the green one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments